posted for non-member.

"Arts Etobicoke is currently in the process of culling its archival material. As a not-for-profit organization that has been in existence since 1973, we have amassed a diverse collection of outside published material relating to arts development, management, and administration. This material includes municipal and provincial studies and reports as well as independent publications such as Fundraising Management Magazine and Horizon. This material is no longer of use to our organization, yet perhaps some of it might be of interest to libraries or archives."

Please contact [log in to unmask] if interested.

Carolynn Bart-Riedstra, MA, AMCT
Archives Advisor
Archives Association of Ontario
PO Box 1036, Stratford, On. N5A 6W4