Hi - I was at the Hartford house on my way back to Europe from the
conference and liked what I saw of the marginalia - but don't know if what
they have there is not already quoted elsewhere - lots of short jabs at
various writers.

I also enjoyed the conference and have one picture of the late Sunday
morning group that I'm going to try to attach here - unfortunately that
didn't work so will send it to Barb in Elmira to put up somewhere.  Thanks
to all those who made the conference so great - even though I missed those
music sessions because I was always suffering from jet lag at night after
coming over from Austria.

Candy