Call For Papers - AAO 2006 - 2nd Call

Call for Papers

2006 Conference

June 7th - 9th

Come join the Archives Association of Ontario at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario at their 13th annual conference.   The 2006 theme is The Philosophy of Archives.  Papers are invited for any and all topics relating to the philosophy of archives.  This includes the nature of our work as archivists, how we apply theory, the changing directions of the theories which direct our work etc.

Please submit a copy of your proposal, a brief biography, all relevant contact information, including mailing address, telephone number and email.

If you would like to discuss your potential paper, feel free to write or email me at:

Jane Boyko

Archivist

Bank of Canada/Banque du Canada

234 Wellington

Ottawa ON  K1A 0G9

(613) 782-8673

Deadline for proposals is November 1, 2005.