There is a serious issue with the AirYork wireless service in certain
locations around campus. We have done an emergency reset on the equipment
that provides AirYork service to Schulich, Student Service Centre, Tait,
Centre for Fine Arts, Centre for Film and Theatre, Atkinson, EOB, Kinsmen,
TEL, Vanier and WOB.  All users in these locations will be prompted to
re-login.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

Questions or concerns about this note, should be directed to
the CNS Helpdesk in the Computing Commons, William Small Centre,
(voice: 416-736-5800, email: [log in to unmask]).

CNS Announce