Archives Awareness week is fast approaching.  What public or outreach events have worked for you?  What did people want to see or hear about?  The Archives Association in partnership with the Archives of Ontario is looking for suggestions for different  Archives Awareness Week activities that can be posted on our websites.  These "events in a box" should include a brief statement of what you did, how you organized it, the benefits that the public exposure brought your archives and a contact name, if you are willing to give it, for anyone interested in more information.  We are hoping that this will continue to grow and everyone's success stories will be sent to the AAO for inclusion in OTR and/or put on our web sites.  Let's celebrate our archives and our collections.  Please contact me at [log in to unmask]&New=Yes','Compose',800,600,'yes');"> [log in to unmask] for more information or to share your success story.

Carolynn Bart-Riedstra, MA, AMCT
Archives Advisor
Archives Association of Ontario
PO Box 1036, Stratford, On. N5A 6W4