Greetings, Clemens experts and afficionados,

My friend,  who collects and trades in ephemera, has acquired the
above-named item and wonders if anyone on the list knows anything
about it.  Anything at all.  It's dated "1873 -" and manufactured by
Slote, Woodman & Co, New York, NY.   He has a number of questions
he'd like to address to anyone having any knowledge of this (e.g.,
did Clemens have anything to do with it?  If so, what?  Is it a rare
item? And many other interesting questions that I can relay to anyone
who would like to respond to me, either on or off list.) I'll put him
in touch with you for further enlightenment!

Many thanks.

Ben Wise