Good morning, everyone.
On April 5th there will be a Municipal Cultural Heritage Planning Forum at the Best Western Lakeside Inn, 470 First Ave. S., Kenora.  The session starts at 8:30 with registration and will be finished by 5:00.  There is a $25 fee for participants which includes lunch.   Key note speaker is Glenn Murray, former Mayor of Winnipeg. If you are interested in more details contact me at the email address below and I can send registration form and programme electronically.  Otherwise, contact Jennifer Rasmussen at City of Kenora.  Phone number is 807.467.2127 or [log in to unmask].  This is a chance to identify the importance of archives once again at these cultural planning sessions.  Please let me know if anyone has questions about the  MHPF or this day.
Regards,
carolynn
Carolynn Bart-Riedstra, MA, AMCT
Archives Advisor