A month or two ago (I am guessing.) a notice was posted on the
HES list serve about a conference in to be held in Europe (I think in
Spain or Portugal) at which the role of history in Economics was to
be the focus of attention.  I had some correspondence with the
poster of the notice, but I have lost the name of the person and his
location co-ordinates.  The papers were to be posted on the web.

My record system has failed but my interest is still keen.  Can
anyone point me in the right direction?

Robin Neill