I want to repeat my e-mail that I send today early as "reply".

Grant Preparation and Management

11th Mar. 2006   New Date

Our practical, hands-on workshop designed specifically for anyone wishing to learn how to write grant applications, is being offered on Saturday 11 March 2006 in Toronto.  Come learn the basics, tricks and tips as well as the pitfalls of writing funding proposals.  Mock funding proposals, based on actual successful and unsuccessful grant applications, will also be critiqued.  You will learn about the new National Archival Development Program (NADP) which the Library and Archives has received authority to manage and which replaces the National Archives grants and contributions program established in 1989.

CCA and LAC are currently developing criteria, guidelines and application forms for the NADP.  This information and the associated deadlines for applications will be finalized over the next few weeks.  CCA and LAC will be releasing this information near the end of February to provincial and territorial associations. Take advantage of the newest information and learn what changes have been made to the process in order to complete your grant applications

Instructors:       Paul Leatherdale

Location:         The Law Society of Upper Canada, 130 Queen Street West, Toronto,

                        http://www.lsuc.on.ca/

May be it is good time to do again that course, I found it very helpful.

Alex Babin