The response to Professor Gunning's query is no.  That is heterodox
economics involves a secular explanation of economic activity.
Religious economics would, in part, utilize religious explanations to
explain economic activity.  There seems to be a great deal of confusion
on this list serve as to what heterodox economics is.  I have written a
short paper on the topic which I have attached.  You may find it useful
for future discussions.

[You cannot send attachments to the HES list. Send the paper directly to Prof. Gunning.
HB]

Fred Lee