HESers: I have come across a reference to a review article. The reference
reads as follows:

John Tulloch, "The Positive Philosophie of M. Auguste Comte", Edinburgh
Review, vol. 127, no. 260, April 1868, pp. 303-357.

I went to read the article and found it easily enough; however, nowhere
did it say that the article was by John Tulloch. I looked at some other
reviews in the Edinburgh Review, and it was the same thing - no author
listed. So how did the person citing the review know who the author was?
Was there some source that provided this information?

Bruce Caldwell