Dear Group:
I promise not to bore you to tears with my escapade as Twain for a Halloween
get-together next Saturday night, but I will have my one brief moment as
Twain.  If you were going to walk in and quote something from Twain to
totally "Knock me dead", what would you say?  I wish I could remember his
quote  pertaining to doctors that Holbrook stated, something to the effect
that Doctors were a combination of arrogance and stupidity.  I have looked
on Twain quotations, and cannot find it.  I need to really come out with a
zinger.
Thank you for reading this.
CAmy