Date:         Sat, 11 Nov 2006 22:02:58 -0500
Sender:       Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:         [log in to unmask]
Subject:      Re: Publisher, Edwin Mellen Press

hi,

I highly suggest that they DO NOT go with
Black Forest press!
I did and it was a BIG mistake!

Altho I was able to sell all the printed copies
I paid for on my own. :)

I never received any royalities and the book was
not printed as to my specifications and
was a big dissappointment in other ways.

Thanks :)
Jules