Date:         Sun, 3 Dec 2006 14:32:57 -0800
Sender:       Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Cal Pritner <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Twain & Christmas

Jerry,

MARK TWAIN AT YOUR FINGERTIPS has an entry under Santa
Claus that mentions Christmas as part of a Christmas
letter to his children.

It's signed: Your Loving Santa Claus
Whom people sometimes call The Man in the Moon

The citation at the end of the entry reads:

p. 36 -- My Father Mark Twain -- Clara Clemens

Cal Pritner