Date:         Thu, 7 Jun 2007 06:37:26 -0700
Sender:       Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:         James Edstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: What would Twain sound like?

I'd be interested to hear Gillette's recording. I know that there''s a
copy available for listening at the Michigan State Vincent Voice Library
(http://vvl.lib.msu.edu/index.cfm), but I haven't been able to find the
recording online anywhere. Is it available online? Thanks!

Jim Edstrom
Associate Professor, William Rainey Harper College
Palatine, Illinois