I'm glad to hear that Larry and Hal are supporting the rural economy is such
a cheerful way.  I think Mark Twain wrote some encomia on police that would
suit the situation nicely.

But Hal, if you are a typical American consumer, you support the rural
economy in other ways, too.  Hence, the cows were not paranoid, they were
legitimately suspicious.  They rightly considered you akin to Baba Yaga, and
were likely to hold a stick through the fence to suggest they were not yet
fat enough.

By the way, without thinking about chapter eleven of _Huck_, when a cow's
laying down, which end of her gets up first?  Answer up prompt, now, don't
stop to study over it.  Which end gets up first?

Gregg