Hello all,

            I have a colleague putting together another edition of her
book about writing about literature, and she was wondering about using a
Twain remark, or she believes it to be from Twain.  I have included her
email note below, just in case anyone can help with this request.  I
cannot remember Twain speaking about this particular subject.  Any help
is appreciated.

                                                ---Jason

Jason, what is the quotation from Mark Twain about reading providing
building blocks in the mind to be used in writing??

Thanks, Gloria