I realize this is kind of last minute, but I am hoping some of you will be
able to volunteer some of your time for Fall Campus Day on November 3rd
betweent the times of 10 and 3 p.m.

We are looking for a few students to sit at the School table between the
hours of 10 a.m and 3 p.m. this Saturday, November 3rd. You  should be be
able to answer queries by prospective students to the program.

If any of you are willing to commit to at least a couple of hours -
ideally it would be best to have about 3-4 students who can do shifts,
kindly let me know IMMEDIATELY.

The Dean's Office will be holding training sessions on October 31st
(tomorrow) and on November 1st, hence the urgency of the request.

Thank you.

Regina