SUBJECT: FALL (F) TERM DROP DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING
FROM: The Faculty of Health, Office of Student and Academic Services

The Faculty of Health Office of Student and Academic Services (HH OSAS) is committed to assisting Faculty of Health students as they progress through their studies. If you have questions or concerns about your progress in a course or in your major, we encourage you to meet with us to address them early on*.

Please visit us during the following drop-in hours in our office located in 019 HNES.  If you are unable to visit us during these drop-in hours, you are encouraged to make an appointment with the Faculty of Health Office of Student and Academic Services by calling 416 736 5299.

Drop-in Hours for Advising

Location: 019, HNES Building

Hours:  Monday, November 5, 2007 9:00 am to 11:30 am
           Wednesday, November 7, 2007 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
           Thursday, November 8, 2007 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
           Friday, November 9, 2007 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm*

* Special Note: We wish to remind you that Friday, November 9, 2007 is the last date to drop Fall (F) Term courses without receiving a grade.

Add/Drop Deadline URL:
http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/importantdates/fw07.htm#add

What you can expect from us:

Our individual attention.
Accurate knowledge of academic policies, procedures, regulations and degree requirements.
Answers to your questions: when we don't know the answer, we will find the person who does, or refer you to the tools that will help you find your answer.
Referrals to appropriate University resources and services.

What we ask of you:

Familiarize yourself with the academic policies, procedures, and requirements, published each year in the undergraduate calendar (available online at the Current Students Website). http://www.yorku.ca/yorkweb/cs.htm
Acquaint yourself with resources and services available to you and take advantage of the services provided by the Faculty of Health Office of Student and Academic Services (HH OSAS).
Recognize your responsibility for continually monitoring your progress toward graduation and for your academic choices. You are responsible for knowing the requirements of your academic program.
Contact us immediately if you have experienced an illness or misfortune that is negatively affecting your academic success -- we can assist you to explore and to understand your options.