I am writing in hopes of locating a photo of Twain's arrival in Redding,
Connecticut on June 18, 1908.

We will be celebrating his time in Redding in the coming year, seeing it is
the 100th anniversary. We have been unable to track down a photo of his
arrival, though it is known that a special photographer (likely out of NYC),
was hired for the purpose. In the works at the moment is a film and a
calendar which would both benefit greatly from a photo such as this. If you
know of one or where we should look for one I would be most appreciative.

To date I have checked with the Mark Twain Museum in Hartford, UC-Berkeley
and several private collectors...no luck so far.

I thank you for your time and consideration.

Brent Colley
www.historyofredding.com