----- Forwarded by Regina Pinto/fs/YorkU on 11/05/2007 08:48 AM -----
"Turgay Kirbiyik" <[log in to unmask]>

11/04/2007 05:00 PM

cc
Subject
OHA Conference Nov, 5-7th, at Metro Convention Centre

Hi Everyone,

If you have registered for the Ontario Hospital Association Conference, we hope to see you there tomorrow early around 9 am at the Main Registration Desk.  If you still havent registered, please follow the link at http://www.ohahealthachieve.com/.  Make sure you register as a student, its FREE.

Its a three day event, so you can choose which seminar, event or parts of the conference that you might want to attend.

Please join us for OHA HealthAchieve2007 on November 5, 6 & 7 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre - North Building.

For more information, please visit the link http://www.ohahealthachieve.com/

We are meeting at 9am at the main registeration desk on the main floor of the convention centre.  If you attend, and do not recognize any students, feel free to contact me by phone at 416-509-2239.

Hope to see you all there,

Turgay Kirbiyik

--
Turgay Kirbiyik