The Canadian Research Network for Care in the Community (CRNCC) is pleased to announce that we have recently posted student placements on our website. Please encourage your students to visit: http://www.crncc.ca/studentplacements/index.html

Students who are interested in a placement, apply directly to the respective organization of their interest.

Please note that the CRNCC acknowledges that a large portion of our student members/online users are graduate students; therefore, we are actively trying to gain more student placements with graduate students in mind. Please stay tuned!

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Thank you very much for passing this information on to your students!