AALogosm.jpg

Dear Cultural & Heritage Community

We are faced with the daily battle of juggling the budget to see if we can
squeeze that extra little bit towards an important project!  Fundraising has
become such an intricate part in keeping those projects going that we have
whole departments devoted to the task.

Sign up and learn how to help preserve what's important to all of us.

ARCH 308-Fundraising:     16 Feb. 2008

This course focuses on the basics of fundraising and how to involve the
board and volunteers in fundraising activities. Topics include donor
relations and recognition, types of campaigns and some basic legal and
administrative issues that are critical to the fundraising process.

Instructor:

Linda M. Jones, CFRE is a 25 year veteran of the non-profit sector, having
served a number of organizations in a senior development/management
capacity. A Certified Fund Raising Professional, Linda has experience in
fund development, marketing and communications. Linda has worked in a number
of sectors including health, social services and the arts, and has led
numerous campaigns, resulting in over $100 million raised. An active
volunteer, Linda sits on numerous community boards and organizations

Location:  The University of Western Ontario, Rm. 120 DB Weldon Library,
London, ON.

email [log in to unmask]

or fax  416-533-1481

are acceptable