TO BHS STUDENTS-

The School is working on arrangements with Central Community Care Access
Centre to get the much needed experience BHS students have been asking
for.

To this end  attached please find information on an UNPAID  VOLUNTEER
position with the Central Community Care Access Centre. This is only
applicable to students who are currently in the BHS program.

Interested students are required to send an up-to-date CV and covering
letter indicating why he/she would like to be considered for this
position. We will be screening the applications at the School level and
will recommend suitable students to our contact in CCAC.

Deadline for receipt of your application is Monday, February 4, 2008.
Please drop off your application in hard copy format to my office - 424
HNES.

Thank you.

Regina