Toronto, ON
M5G 2E9
Telephone
(416) 927-2027 Ext. 2143

Fax
(416) 927-4167

Web
www.iwh.on.ca

Student Placement/Internship Opportunities

Dear Colleagues and Fellow Academics,

The Institute for Work & Health has interesting Spring/Summer/Fall 2008 student placement/internship opportunities.  I would be pleased if you could distribute and post the information from our website for their consideration.

Sincerely,

Benjamin C. Amick III, Ph.D.
Scientific Director

This e-mail may contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please delete all copies.
Opinions conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.