-

The National Network on Environments and Women's Health (NNEWH) is look
for student note-takers for an upcoming event on March 4 - 5 2008.

This is a great opportunity for students interested in women's health and
envrionmental policy. We require two senior students to summarize oral
presentations during our workshop in downtown Toronto. Each student will
be provided with a laptop, or, if you prefer,  you can work on your own
laptop. You are expected to be at the event venue from 9:00am - 4:00pm
each day. Students will recieve an honorarium for their services, and all
meals will be provided.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me ([log in to unmask]
) a brief paragraph about yourself and your experience with note taking
and your writing skills in general. A writing sample (i.e. an old
assignment) would be appreciated but is not required. Interested students
will be asked to meet with me next week to discuss the event for about 20
minutes. I'm happy to meet at a time that suits your schedule.

I look forward to hearing from you!

--
Jyoti Phartiyal
Projects Coordinator

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential from the National
Network on Environments and Women's Health (NNEWH).If you received this
e-mail in error, please advise (by return e-mail or otherwise)
immediately.
_____

Ce courriel est confidentiel et protégé du Réseau pancanadien sur la santé
des femmes (RPSFM). Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez en
aviser immédiatement, par retour de courriel.