----- Forwarded by Dennis Raphael/fs/YorkU on 03/13/2008 12:22 PM -----
Sara Budd/fs/YorkU

03/13/2008 11:15 AM

cc
Subject
Looking for Student Advisors for Summer in OSAS

The Faculty of Health Office of Student and Academic Services will be hiring 5 student advisors and 1 office clerk to support the intake of new admits this summer.

I have briefly detailed the positions below:

5 Student Advisors - To participate in daily enrolment appointments and assist students with enrolment
1 Office Clerk- To support appointment booking and petitions as well as assist with office publications and flyers.
Please note: All workstudy students hired with OSAS must sign a confidentiality agreement and must be able to commit to working with us for the entire summer.

These positions generally run from late April/early May until late August. Pay is around $12.00 dollars/hour. Hours of work is FT for the summer approximately 35 hours per week.

Students must be workstudy eligible. http://www.yorku.ca/osfs/wrkstdy.shtml

If you have any undergraduate students that you think would fit well with our operation please have them email me a resume and covering letter by March 31st.

I will contact only those students that are chosen for an interview. Student must be able to produce at least 2 references.

Thanks

SB

Sara Budd
Manager - Student Services, Faculty of Health,
Office of Student and Academic Services
York University
HNES Building, Ground Floor
4700 Keele Street.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada  M3J 1P3
Main Line Tel 416 736 2100 ext. 21028
Direct Tel 416 736 5299
Fax: 416 650 8275
www.health.yorku.ca

NOTE:  This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited unless explicitly specified in the text above.  If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.  Opinions, conclusions or other information expressed or contained in this email are not given or endorsed by the sender unless otherwise affirmed independently by the sender.