----- Forwarded by Regina Pinto/fs/YorkU on 03/24/2008 09:02 AM -----

03/20/2008 09:24 PM

cc
Subject
General Members Meeting, Mon March 24th, 3pm

Hi Everyone,

Its that time of the year again, where we have our annual year-end general
members meeting.

The purpose of this meeting is:

-Students will get a chance to meet other students within the School of Health
Policy and Management
-You will meet your new executives, and say farewell to graduating students
-You will get a chance to tell SAHMPI your thoughts, concerns, suggestions, etc
on the future of SAHMPI
-Meet other students and make friends!!!

We hope that everyone can attend this important and special meeting.  This is
the second year that SAHMPI has been in existence, and we want to hear from our
members and classmates on how we can better serve all students.

The meeting is scheduled to be on Monday, March 24th, at 3pm.  Location is TBA
(most likely in HNES 402).  If you are able to come, we welcome you with high
hopes, but if you are unable to attend and have ideas, thoughts, suggestions on
how SAHMPI can better represent students, what events to host, which speakers to
bring, etc please email us at anytime at [log in to unmask]