An amendment to the earlier e-mail.
----- Forwarded by Regina Pinto/fs/YorkU on 03/24/2008 09:08 AM -----

03/23/2008 08:27 AM

cc

Subject
Reminder: SAHMPI Meeting, Mon March 24th, 6pm

Hi Everyone,

This is a friendly reminder of our Annaul Year End General Members
meeting.  It
is to be held on Monday, March 24th, at 6pm in HNES 402.(Please make note
that
the time has been changed from 3pm to 6pm!!)

The purpose of this meeting is:

-Students will get a chance to meet other students within the School of
Health
Policy and Management.
-You will meet your new executives, and say farewell to graduating
students.
-You will get a chance to tell SAHMPI your thoughts, concerns,
suggestions,
 etc on the future of SAHMPI.
-Meet other students and make friends!!!

We hope that everyone can attend this important and special meeting.  This
is
the second year that SAHMPI has been in existence, and we want to hear
from
our members and classmates on how we can better serve all students.

Monday, March 24th, 6pm
HNES 402
Annaul Year-End General Members Meeting

The SAHMPI Team