Dear academic program leader,

We wrote to you in December to seek your support in reaching out to students in your program to share information on the Canadian Association for Health Services and Policy Research (CAHSPR). We received several appreciative e-mails from students following that contact and wish to thank you for your assistance in helping us to communicate with students who may be interested in CAHSPR and our work. We are appealing to you again to pass this update on to the students in your program.

We would ask for your support and assistance in distributing the attached, time-sensitive update to students in your program at your earliest possible convenience. Please feel free to distribute or post in hard copy as well as electronically.

Yours sincerely,

Lillian Bayne   MA, MHSc                             Michael Law PhD
CAHSPR President-Elect                               Co-Chair CAHSPR
Co-Chair CAHSPR                                        Student Component Subcommittee
Student Component Subcommittee                [log in to unmask]