----- Forwarded by Regina Pinto/fs/YorkU on 09/09/2008 01:40 PM -----
"Emerging Leaders Forum" <[log in to unmask]>

09/09/2008 09:55 AM

"Emerging Leaders" <[log in to unmask]>
cc
Subject
Emerging Leader Forum Speaker Series feat. Michael Kirby, Sept. 22

Please join us for our first Emerging Leader Forum Speaker Series of the '09 season on Monday, September 22, 2008, as Hon. Michael Kirby, former Senator and Chair of the Mental Health Commission of Canada, speaks about the Canadian healthcare system from a mental health perspective.