===========================================================================================================================================================

Hello All!

On Sunday, September 14th, the Faculty of Health Student Caucus has entered a team in the Terry Fox run that will take place at York University.  Our students, Dean Skinner and myself would like to invite you to join us on that Sunday morning and be part of our first ever Health Team!

Please see the flyer attached below.  If you would like to participate as part of the Health Team AND/OR if you will support us with a pledge, please go to the web address below!

The direct website to our Group Run pledge sheet is:
HTTPS://WWW.TERRYFOXRUN.ORG/ENGLISH/CORPORATE/COMPANY/INFORMATION/DEFAULT.ASP?S=1&COMPANYID=9247

Please share this invitation with your friends and colleagues!  Thanks in advance to everyone for your support of our Health Student Caucus and this worthy cause!

Sue

Susan E. Vail, Ph.D.
Associate Dean, Student & Curricular Affairs
Faculty of Health
Rm 442 HNES Building
YORK UNIVERSITY
4700 Keele Street