The School is conducting this short survey to find out what the majority of you would prefer in terms of classtimes. Some students have expressed concerns about day classes, while others have concerns about not having too many courses in the evening.

Your response to the following questions, will help us as we plan for the future.

We would appreciate receiving your responses by September 30th.

Question:  Do you prefer classes to be scheduled:
Your response
a) during day time hours (8:30 am - 5:30 pm)  or
b) evening hours (4:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
c) combination of day and evening hours - but mostly in the day
d) combination of day and evening hours - but mostly in the evening

Thank you

Regina

Regina Pinto
Administrative Assistant