I am reforwarding this, as I have learnt that some of you may not have received this, so my apologies to those who will be receiving duplicates of this.

 Also keep in mind that if you do wish to receive information pertaining to the School and the different activities going on, the SHPM listserv is our only way of communicating with you. If you haven't already subscribed to the listserv kindly do so.

To those of you that have responded to the survey question, please ignore this, but for those who haven't. kindly send your responses to [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

Regina

----- Forwarded by Regina Pinto/fs/YorkU on 09/23/2008 04:18 PM -----
Regina Pinto/fs/YorkU

09/18/2008 02:37 PM

cc
Subject
Student Survey - Preferable class times for HLST courses

The School is conducting this short survey to find out what the majority of you would prefer in terms of classtimes. Some students have expressed concerns about day classes, while others have concerns about not having too many courses in the evening.

Your response to the following questions, will help us as we plan for the future.

We would appreciate receiving your responses by September 30th.

Question:  Do you prefer classes to be scheduled:
Your response
a) during day time hours (8:30 am - 5:30 pm)  or
b) evening hours (4:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
c) combination of day and evening hours - but mostly in the day
d) combination of day and evening hours - but mostly in the evening

Thank you

Regina

Regina Pinto
Administrative Assistant