From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Wireless Data loggers
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:06:23 -0400

Good day everyone,

I would like to hear from anyone who is using wireless data loggers to collect and chart their temperature and humidity readings.  What model are you using and does it have a feature to alert you if there is a problem with the system. General overall product experience and satisfaction would also be helpful.

Thanks, Cheers!

Karen VandenBrink
Program Manager, Heritage Resources
City of Waterloo
25 Caroline Street North
Waterloo, ON N2L 2Y5
(519)885-8828
Fax: (519)746-6396
TTY: 1-866-786-3942

Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipi ent, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
The City of Waterloo immediately by email at  [log in to unmask]   Thank-you