no photo of him with guitar; but there is a photo of MT playing the piano in
my book (and doubtlessly elsewhere).

This discussion reminds me of the wonderful Marx brothers; all of them
musical geniuses, and there is one of the movies where Groucho is playing
the guitar, singing his way down the river on a boat, serenading a young
damsel.

I heard that Joe Csicsila purchased Twain's guitar, is that not factual?  He
told me himself, but it was rather late in the evening.

ps -- Is everyone else getting two posting from me every time?  I am -- and
I wonder if it some other glitch, or just me??  Maybe folks are wondering
why I feel I must post TWICE everytime -- maybe, like Dwayne Hoover in
BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS, I have echolalia.

--

Harold K. Bush, Ph.D
St. Louis, MO