Dear BHS Students;

I would like to extend a warm and personal welcome back to you as we
prepare to resume academic activities.  We understand this has been a
trying time for all students and their families, and we apologize for the
considerable inconvenience.  On behalf of my colleagues in the School of
Health Policy and Management, I would also like to thank you for your
patience in these difficult times.

Classes will resume on Monday, February 2nd at the same time and location
as before the strike began. We are eager to welcome you back to your
classes and I would encourage you all to attend your very first class in
accordance with York University?s Senate Executive?s official announcement
on the resumption of Fall term courses.

Your course directors will update you on any changes to your courses, to
ensure that you will successfully complete the fall term. As such, you are
advised to check the individual course websites and to check your email
for further information. As courses resume, some course directors may send
you additional information by email and/or post updates on their course
websites.  The revised timelines for fall and winter courses as well as
for the fall final exams are available on the Registrar?s Office website
at http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/disruption/index.htm

We will be holding ?Open House? sessions from 10 a.m. ? 11 a.m. in Rm. 402
HNES for BHS students that may have questions relating to the successful
completion of the Fall term. The sessions will be on:
Tuesday, February 3rd
Wednesday, February 4th and
Thursday, February 5th

We look forward to engaging with you back in class in the next few days.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Mary Wiktorowicz
Chair and Associate Professor
School of Health Policy and Management