fyi

"Khan, Uzma" <[log in to unmask]>

01/19/09 11:54 AM

cc
Subject
CIBC Summer Student Opportunities - Career Access Program

Hi Marcia,

Hope you’re doing well.

CIBC Recruiting forwarded the attached posting to me. I thought you might be interested in posting this within York University. Any assistance that you can provide in distributing the attached to interested students would be helpful.

Thanks,
Uzma Khan
Technical Business Analyst
Desktop Lifecycle Management Projects, Technology Field Services (TFS)
End User Services (EUS), Technology Infrastructure
Tel: (416) 980-8098
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged/confidential.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this message including any attachments, without reading it or making a copy.  Thank you.