It's easy to love the internet, but just think of all of those old
bibliographic skills we learned--painstakingly!--going to waste!  Wasn't it
fun combing through volume after volume of the MLA bibliography, wearing our
our spinal discs under the weight of those tomes, writing out by hand all of
the bibliographic info we needed to request books by interlibrary loan,
waiting weeks for books, often to discover that some vandal had cut out just
the page you needed?  Don't you long for those good old days?

Gregg