Bologna Summer Studies in Italy 2009

Italian language and culture immersion program

~~~

Wednesday, February 18, 2009;  Ross South 562, 4:30-5:30

Thursday, February 19, 2009; Ross South 562, 4:30-5:30
Brochure available from DLLL office (Ross South 561)
or
on-line at Italian Studies, Study in Italy:  http://dlll.yorku.ca/italian/study_abroad/index.html

We are just awaiting final passage--at Senate level--of our new levelled certificates of proficiency, namely:

Level 1 (Beginners Range)

Level 2 (Intermediate Range)

Level 3 (Advanced Range)

This means that students who enrol in any of our Italian language courses may now work towards achieving any one of those levels. Details provided upon request and if students have any personal concerns or questions, they should write to our Program Coordinator, Roberta Sinyor, [log in to unmask] or me, [log in to unmask]

Prof. Gabriella Colussi Arthur, Italian Studies
Languages, Literatures & Linguistics (DLLL)
Founders College, 235
York University
4700 Keele Street
Toronto, ON, M3J 1P3, Canada