I am sending this out as the School is looking for 10-20 student
volunteers to participate in a telephone recruitment campaign to connect
with applicants to the BHS program.

If you are enthusiastic and love the BHS program this is your chance to
become an ambassador for the program and try and convince these
prospective students to come to the School of Health Policy & Management.

Peter Tsasis, the UPD will brief you on the kinds of questions/answers you
may have to field. All we need from you is a few hours of your time spread
perhaps over a day or two. So if you would be willing to participate in
this, kindly let me know by providing me with your name, student number
and contact details.

We are looking at conducting this sometime in the next 10 days or so.

Look forward to getting a number of interested participants.

Thx

Regina