Certainly consistent with my understandings...

dr

----- Forwarded by Dennis Raphael/fs/YorkU on 03/22/2009 08:31 AM -----
"Uffe Ravnskov" <[log in to unmask]>

03/22/2009 02:32 AM

"Uffe Ravnskov" <[log in to unmask]>
cc
Subject
My new book

My new book "Fat and Cholesterol are GOOD for you! What REALLY Causes Hear Disease" has now become published. Here, among other things, I point to the many benefits that are associated with high cholesterol, even for people with familial hypercholesterolemia. In the last chapter I present a popular-scientific version of the new hypothesis that I published recently together with Kilmer McCully. It also includes the mosts important sections of my previous book. These chapters are updated, shortened and presented in a more simple way.
Uffe Ravnskov

This letter has been sent to you because you have previously shown interest in the many contradictions of the diet-cholesterol-heart hypothesis and/or
the work of our group THINCS, The International Network of Cholesterol Skeptics,
www.thincs.org .If you do not wish to be on the mailing list, please contact me and I shall delete your name. To leave, manage or join list: https://listserv.yorku.ca/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=sdoh&A=1