Hello,

I am the Communications Director of the Human Rights and Participatory Growth Project operated out of McLauglin college. We are having a seminar in the first week of June and we need to recruit students interested in the field of development.  II have attached the advertisement for the seminar to this email. f you could send out the attached flier that would be quite helpful. Let me know if you feel that this would be a problem. We would need it to be sent out as soon as possible. You can contact me at (416)829-6127.

Thank you

Maria Calleja
Communications Director
Human Rights and Participatory Growth Project
McLaughlin Masters Office