----- Forwarded by Regina Pinto/fs/YorkU on 05/12/2009 10:38 AM -----

Emerging Leader Forum <[log in to unmask]>
05/11/2009 07:38 PM

Emerging Leader Forum <[log in to unmask]>
cc

Subject
Emerging Leader Forum Speaker Series feat. Matthew Anderson - May 27, 2009

Please join us for our tenth Emerging Leader Forum Speaker Series on
Wednesday, May 27, 2009, as Matthew Anderson, CEO, Toronto Central LHIN,
speaks candidly about his experiences with leadership in healthcare.