To all BHS students:

I am happy to inform you that the School will have some unpaid summer placements at York Central Hospital and possibly Westpark (not for credit placement) for Summer 2009.

We invite applications from eligible students for the same. Please keep in mind that though these are unpaid placements the experience you receive in the field related to what you are studying in the BHS program will be invaluable.

Peter Tsasis will hold an information session once we determine the list of eligible students.

Deadline to apply : Thursday, June 2nd 2009

Eligibility criteria: HLST 1010 and HLST 1011 or HLST 1000 6.0
HLST 2020
HLST 2030
HLST 2040
HLST 3010
ADMS 2300 6.0
for Policy students - POLS 2910 6.0 +preferably HLST 3120 3.0
Management students - ADMS 1000 3.0 + preferably HLST 3230 3.0
Informatics students - ITEC 1000, ITEC 1010 + preferably HLST 3341 3.0

If you are interested in being considered for these internships, kindly submit a hard copy of an up-to-date CV and a copy of your transcript (or grades report) to Regina Pinto in Rm. 424 HNES.

Thank you.

Regina