My travel plans may change and put me in need of a ride from Hockessin
in northern Delaware to Elmira. If anyone driving to the conference on
Wednesday can give me a lift, please contact me directly through my
email ([log in to unmask]). I'll naturally be happy to share the
expenses and can help with the driving, if needed. Incidentally, I'll be
carrying a cell phone with a built-in GPS system--something I wish I had
had when I drove that route by myself before the last conference. I
should add that I won't need a return ride, as I'll be continuing on in
a different direction after the conference.

Kent Rasmussen