What a memorable three days!  Without wishing to saturate the forum with
praise for this special Mark Twain Conference, I must thank everyone
involved - for the quality of the papers, the quality of the food, and the
quality of the friendship I found there.   Mark Twain must indeed have
magical qualities to bring together such a great group of people.

My first "Elmira" was heads and shoulders above any other conference I have
ever attended. I learned much from the sessions I attended and from the
people I met.  Thank you all so much.  And special thanks to Barbara and her
team for making it all happen.

Best wishes,

Heather Morgan.
Mark Twain Library