Greetings,

I just wanted to apologize for the large file sent last time.  If you were unable to view the video I have added a Quick time link to the website.  Downloading Quick time will enable the video file to play.  I had to add it to my laptop in order to view the video.  thnaks!

Earlier email
Some of you might find  this video presentation interesting.

The topic is how to have a conversation on the SDOH.  It touches on the content of such a conversation and where we need to go in the future to develop the narratives and ideas that might make-up this national or even local conversation.

It was presented this Summer at the 7th Annual Disparities in Health in America Workshop held at  University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Center for Research on Minority Health, June, 2009. The video is a little long: Length 68 minutes, file size 197 mb.

This link takes you to the page with a second link- it is the first topic on the page.
http://www.bridgingthehealthgap.com/resources.html

The second link takes you to the presentation.
http://www.bridgingthehealthgap.com/video/summer09pres/summer09prespopup.html

I am really interested in your thoughts or feedback.

Lauri Andress,  MPH, J.D., Ph.D.
Managing Partner
Andress & Associates, LLC
Bridging the Health Gap

Adjunct Professor of Political Science and Public Administration
Texas Southern University

713-553-8192

http://www.bridgingthehealthgap.com