Students,  if you think you might want to attend -- consider getting in touch with Diana McKay and offer to assist in the conference.

dr

I would appreciate if you would forward this information to members of the list serve.  We would welcome participation in our forthcoming meeting in Toronto on October 13-14, 2009 when we will introduce our “DeterminAction©” initiative.

Diana

Diana S. MacKay
, Director, Education and Health

The Conference Board of Canada, 255 Smyth Road, Ottawa, ON  K1H 8M7

Tel 613-526-3090 x410
; Cell 613-818-7097; F 613-526-4857

Are job losses in Canada tapering off? Find out in the Conference Board’s new
Help Wanted Index, available from e-Library and e-Data.