Richard I cannot wait for the Google Earth Tour! The Google mapping features
are quite amazing and fit every budget...FREE. This week I added a Google
Map to the Mark Twain Trail map which has photos of  several locations. More
will be added soon.
http://twainproject.blogspot.com/2008/02/mark-twain-trail.html you can see
the Redding Google map by clicking on the underlined text: Online Twain
Trail Map.

It's been a big week here in Redding. Multiple papers have run stories on
our efforts for 2010 this week and the /Twain Connections/ are rolling in.
To-date we have the following towns/cities:

Bethel, Bridgeport, Chatham, Cos Cob, Danbury, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich,
Hartford, Manchester, Middletown, New Haven, Redding, Ridgefield, Simsbury,
Windsor